Thursday, March 31, 2016

Playing By Heart

A book after my own heart. I love music and I myself play the guitar and I played basketball in school. Granted, I was not the best basketball player, but I put my heart into it.





The story line between the two main characters could be tense in a way that you wanted to keep reading to see the outcome; an unexpected love between two people.




Lulu really grew in personality and spiritually by taking on a task she knew nothing about.




Great book and will read more from this author.


I was granted permission to read this book in exchange for my honest opinion by the publisher. Thank you for allowing me to read and review this book!








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

link
facebook login
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...