Thursday, March 31, 2016

The elusive Lucetta ... in Playing the Part

I have loved Jen Turano's books from ay one. I was ecstatic to see the new book available. The elusive Lucetta gets her own story. As much as I liked the book, it seemed to fall short of what I had expected. Don't get me wrong, I loved the book, it's just that a lot of the plot lines in the book were very predictable if you have read the other two books in this series. The laugh out loud humor is still there which makes the book very enjoyable!

All your favorite characters from the previous books in the series make an appearance, plus some new faces. Add in a goat, some dogs, and cannon happy cohorts and you have the makings of an enjoyable book in your hands.

I was granted permission to read this book in exchange for my honest opinion by the publisher. Thank you for allowing me to read and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

link
facebook login
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...